DOWNLOAD OUR DEMO
Play the demo made in collaboration between USC Games and the Berklee College of Music for free.
1) Choose an astronaut player (has a PC, can download) and 1-4 Mission Commander(s). Make sure to NEVER look at each other's screens!
2) Only one player (the astronaut) will need to download the game.
3) The Mission Commander(s) will only need this link to play:
Click the button below to download the game.
Demo version 1.2 Last Updated 4/26/2021
OS: Windows Vista. Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU. Memory: 2 GB RAM. Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better. DirectX: Version 11. Network: Broadband Internet connection. Storage: 1 GB available space
- Show viewers the mission command side at the start, but it can be pretty boring to watch. All the action is on the astronaut's screen!
- Both players can press and hold the Enter key when they talk to get the iconic NASA beep and radio scratch sounds.